Integrated teaching practices that nurture the highest standards of intellect, character and physical development
How to Apply?
Visit or Tour
We welcome you to visit the School of Nation’s campus located on Rua do Minho, Taipa, Macau on our Public Information Day January 12, 2019.
Admission process to School of the Nations:
- A completed and signed application form (pick up from school or download from the school website)
- The following documents must be submitted with your application form before the application will be considered:
- Three recent photographs with one attached to the application form
- If applicable, original and photocopies of report cards or transcripts of the last two school years. If reports are not issued in English or Chinese, please also provide a translation copy in English
- Photocopy of passport / Macau ID card
- Photocopy of passport / Macau ID card of parents
- Photocopy of Electricity / Water or Phone bill
- A non-refundable and non-transferrable application fee of MOP 1,000
- Upon receipt of your application and documents, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time for an interview and placement test
FOR KINDERGARTEN 1 (3 year olds) ONLY
Children aged 3 by 31st December 2019, who are the first time to enroll in Macao in Kindergarten (holders of Macao ID or 90 days or more stay permit)
2019/2020 Kindergarten Admissions
All applicants for K1 must register with the DSEJ using the “Central Registration for Children Entering Kindergarten for the First Time”. The School will not accept any requests for admissions unless this has been completed.
- January 4th to 20th 2019, register on the DSEJ website/counters of “Central Registration for Children Entering Kindergarten for the First-time”.Please visit the website of the DSEJ (www.dsej.gov.mo) for more details.
- February 20th to 23rd 2019, parents come to school to verify the interview information and pay application fee.
- March 9th 2019, is the interview day. Parents must arrive with their child at least 25 minutes prior to the scheduled interview time for registration. Parents will be required to complete a short questionnaire after registration. Children will be taken in groups for activities where they will be observed. One parent will accompany the child for this. Following this, parents will also have a short interview together with their child.
- April 3rd 2019, school will announce the acceptance list. Acceptance list will be posted on the school website.
- April 6th to 10th 2019, accepted students submit admission slip to the school and pay non-refundable and non-transferable deposit to reserve the seat.
- April 11th 2019, school will announce waiting list.
- Starting from April 11th 2019, waiting list students submit admission slip to the school and pay non-refundable and non-transferable deposit to reserve the seat.
- 2019年1月4至20日 K1申請學生在教育暨青年局網頁/專櫃辦理“幼兒首次入學中央登記”。請登錄DSEJ網站 (www.dsej.gov.mo) 查詢有關中央登記的詳細信息。
- 2019年3月9日為面試日期，家長和學生至少在分配的時間之前25分鐘到校報到，並完成一張短的問卷。學生將會以小組的形式參與一些活動，學校將對其觀察。學生只能有一位家長陪同入課室, 活動後老師將與家長及學生進行一個簡短的面談。
FOR ALL OTHER APPLICANTS
The admissions process for 2019-2020 begins from the 1st of March 2019. Upon receipt of your completed application, the School will arrange a date and time for testing and interview. For applications received by March 7th, 2019, tests will be organized on March 9th 2019. For applications received after that date, the School will set a date and time for the interview.
Successful candidates must pay their tuition fees (non-refundable and non-transferable) between June 1st to 10th 2019.